Monday 13 May 2013

Globe-trotting | Singapore 2012-2013



Singapore was, as always, amazing, exciting, refreshing and ever-changing, I went back for two short weeks, and although it went by at a decent pace, I came back to Australia wanting more. I might make another trip back this year, just to experience more food-comas and shopping crazes that I go through when I go back.

And Starbucks, always for Starbucks.

places I visited (In the video):

Bedok marketplace
Somewhere close to Marina Bay
Ion Shopping Centre
Along Orchard Rd
Christmas Tree in Ngee Ann City
Takopachi Takoyaki in Ngee Ann City
Bugis
Train from Vivo City to Sentosa
Universal Studios Singapore
Queuing up for the Transformers Ride
Driving along Orchard Rd

By the way, I have a youtube channel, http://www.youtube.com/user/butterflyiing  , subscribe? (Shameless plug)

<3
N

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the follow.^^
    Sure,follow you back on bloglovin.
    Lovely greets

    ReplyDelete

About Me

A photography fanatic who occasionally dabbles in food reviews, a fashion fiend, a makeup artist and hair enthusiast, and always a K-pop fan at heart. Don't Judge.

top navigation