Friday 5 September 2014

Food-iing | Rockpool Bar & Grill










I don't know any other way to start this post than: IT WAS AWESOME.

I know a few people who would disagree with me based on other elements (or lack thereof) but from what I had that day, it was amazing, continuously amazing.

The beef was beautifully grilled, the sides were delicious, even if we had what would be considered normal (can't forget the chips). We managed to be seated in the private room, so there was sufficient lighting for photography. The rest of the restaurant however was dimly lit, with only a small amount of lighting for each table.

I thoroughly enjoyed my night, and will be back, but definitely for special occasions, as prices are not for the faint hearted, especially with only a slice of lemon accompanying a $50 plate of steak.

<3
N

Rockpool Bar & Grill on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

A photography fanatic who occasionally dabbles in food reviews, a fashion fiend, a makeup artist and hair enthusiast, and always a K-pop fan at heart. Don't Judge.

top navigation